1. Describe the problem with the marketability of many cultural offers; Make particular reference to the theory of "public good".
Marketability is a measure of whether a product will appeal to buyers and sell at a certain price range to generate a profit. Today, the services produced and consumed to meet the spiritual needs of a person, which are the so-called cultural offers, are becoming increasingly important in the structure of the service sector.
Cultural offers include both economic and cultural benefits. They have the following key features:
the variety of forms of existing cultural offers;
the presence of a creative component in the mechanism for their creating;
the creative process' orientation on getting profit;
the prevalence of symbolic meaning in the content of cultural goods.
Note that cultural offers have several specific properties that affect both the process of their production, consumption, and marketability. In particular, these goods belong to the category of pu...
- Lai apskatītu šo saturu pilnībā, lūdzu, samaksājiet par piekļuvi 1 dienai.
Pēc vienreizējā abonementa noformēšanas Jūs varēsiet:
- Skatīt šo ierakstu pilnībā.
- Lejupielādēt failu ar oriģinālo darbu.
- Skatīt un lejupielādēt visus vietnē pieejamos darbus.