FORM 12 (72 points)
Listening. ( 10 points)
Listen to a guide talking about a whiskey company and complete the notes about it with the missing information. Use no more than 2 words or a number per gap. Look at the example.
A GUIDED TOUR
Example: Frank Mulligan's job in the Tullamore Irish Heritage Centre is a guide;
1. The Tullamore Whiskey Company was opened in ___
2. Michael Molloy was its ___.
3. The number of employees at that time - ___
4. The volume of production per week - ___ bottles.
5. Daniel E.Williams ran the company from ___ .
6. The factory was moved to Midleton in the ___ .
7. The guide jokingly says he has worked in the company for ___ years.
8. The number of people employed there today – about ___ .
9. The volume of production per year nowadays - ___ bottles of whiskey.
10. Production is exported to about ___ countries.
Reading. ( 10 points)
Read the text and then decide whether each statement is, according to the text, true (T), false (F) or not mentioned (NM). ...