1. Gross Domestic Product Research 4
2. Study of inflationary processes and unemployment in Greece 7
3. Trade balance 9
4. Crisis phenomena in the Greek economy 10
5. Greece Economic Development Forecast 12
Greece is a country in southern Europe, located on the Balkan Peninsula and adjacent islands (Rhodes, Crete, Lesvos, Euboea, etc.); there are more than 2000 of them. The capital is Athens. The official name of the country is the Greek Republic; in ancient Greek, the name of the country sounds like "Hellas." Greece is considered as the cradle of Western civilization. It has common borders with Turkey, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Albania, washed by the waters of the Aegean, Mediterranean, Ionian, and Cretan Sea.
Greece is a unitary state, consisting of 13 administrative units - regions. The Greek economy, a market-oriented economy with limited government intervention, forced by the rules of international organizations such as the World Trade O...
- Lai apskatītu šo saturu pilnībā, lūdzu, samaksājiet par piekļuvi 1 dienai.
Pēc vienreizējā abonementa noformēšanas Jūs varēsiet:
- Skatīt šo ierakstu pilnībā.
- Lejupielādēt failu ar oriģinālo darbu.
- Skatīt un lejupielādēt visus vietnē pieejamos darbus.