FORM 12 (69 points)
Listening. ( 7 points)
You will hear a news report about jellyfish. For questions 1-7, mark the statements as T (true) or F (false).
1. Jellyfish are making it difficult for fish farmers to survive. F
2. Jellyfish always swim in large groups. F
3. Jellyfish sting salmon and kill them immediately. F
4. Jellyfish have been around for many thousands of years. T
5. The European Union is concerned about the situation. T
6. Scientists don't know much about jellyfish. T
7. The jellyfish problem in Denmark has been brought under control. F
Reading. ( 15 points)
You are going to read a magazine article various animals that live in the rainforest. For questions 1-15, choose from the animals (A-D). There is an example at the beginning (0).
A Matamata B Long-horned beetle C Poison-arrow frog D Leaf toad
eats insects? 0 C
is named after what it looks like? 1 D
has no need ...