Introduction to Economic Policy Course Exam Questions Write answers to these questions. Every question should be addressed with theoretical explanation and real life example should be used (different from the course book).
1. Rational People Think at the Margin. Explain and give your own example of the rational decision making.
2. Government’s intervention to the Market. Mention one real life example when it was with good outcome and one real life example when it was with a bad outcome. Explain your position.
3. What are the best practices to reduce shadow economy. Use examples of developed countries.
4. What are the positive and negative aspects from the Market Protectionism? Explain with example (you may not use example of Russian trade embargo). All answers should NOT exceed 3 pages! Grading:
1) This is Pass / Fail Course
2) Answers will be evaluated based on the accuracy of the used theory and choice of the real life examples. Requirements for the formatting: 1) Margins/Custom marg...
Saskaņā ar Carol Aubrey un Karen Ward pētījumu, ”sociāli emocionālās problēmas sākas agrā bērnībā. Bērni, kuriem ir labas sociālās emocijas, var veicināt pozitīvu izturēšanos un