Record your speech on Human resources management in the company you work for? (approx. 8-10 minutes)
You should mention:
What is important to ask in job interviews?
Different questions have different goals. But most often, employers ask the very expected things related to the personality of the candidate, his professional level, career ambitions, understanding of the work mission, and compliance with the position.
1. "Tell us about yourself." You will be asked about this, so be prepared to tell the main points of a working biography. Use the simple formula "present - past - future." First, talk about who you are at the moment, what you do, what you can do. Then talk about what led you to your current situation: a combination of skills and experience. At the end, talk about your plans and prospects.
2. "What are your strengths?" It is important here not only to list your best qualities, but also to give an example of how they helped achieve certain goals and success in work.
- Lai apskatītu šo saturu pilnībā, lūdzu, samaksājiet par piekļuvi 1 dienai.
Pēc vienreizējā abonementa noformēšanas Jūs varēsiet:
- Skatīt šo ierakstu pilnībā.
- Lejupielādēt failu ar oriģinālo darbu.
- Skatīt un lejupielādēt visus vietnē pieejamos darbus.