Section 1. You should answer any four of these questions. Each question should have a word count of 250 +- words.
1. Describe the key processes underlying synaptic transmission.
Synapse, also called neuronal junction, the site of transmission of electric nerve impulses between two nerve cells (neurons) or between a neuron and a gland or muscle cell (effector). A synaptic connection between a neuron and a muscle cell is called a neuromuscular junction. With the help of synapses, nerve cells are united into neural networks that process information. The relationship between the nervous system and peripheral organs and tissues is also carried out using synapses. There are two main types of synaptic transmission: electrical synapse and chemical synapse. Electrical and chemical synapses differ fundamentally in their transmission mechanisms. The mechanism of transmission of excitation in the electrical synapse is similar to the mechanism of conduction of excitation in the nerve fibre. Duri...
- Lai apskatītu šo saturu pilnībā, lūdzu, samaksājiet par piekļuvi 1 dienai.
Pēc vienreizējā abonementa noformēšanas Jūs varēsiet:
- Skatīt šo ierakstu pilnībā.
- Lejupielādēt failu ar oriģinālo darbu.
- Skatīt un lejupielādēt visus vietnē pieejamos darbus.